Monday 22 March 2010

EXCLUSIVE: ‘BBQ SUMMER’ PREDICTION GIVES ALL NEWS OUTLETS EXCUSE TO USE PICTURES OF WOMEN WEARING BIKINIS

I know what summer looks like. I don’t need the visual assistance. And anyway, it’s not much of a news story anyway – EXCLUSIVE: SUMMER WILL BE HOT.

I am quite a fan of scantily clad women and think there should be more of them but quite fancy a spot of honesty about it. Maybe there could just be a segment at the end of the news where a hot lass in her pants flashes up, or the photo on the front page of The Telegraph could just use the caption ‘look at those’ (yes, at least three times a week as it is they have a picture of a young woman with as tenuous as necessary a connection to a story).

Err, in fact, I think what I’m saying is: ‘Blimey, The Sun is the pinnacle of British journalism.’

Balls.

Forget I mentioned it.

Here’s a picture of me nude to take your mind off it.





No comments:

Post a Comment